Lead HVAC C&Q Engineer
Eastgate Engineering is seeking to recruit a Lead HVAC C&Q engineer for a Dublin, Ireland, based Pharmaceutical project
Take ownership of the required processes relating to commissioning and qualification, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice.
Position roles & responsibilities:
- Be the focal point within the HVAC discipline for the Commissioning and Qualification execution team based at a Pharmaceutical Facility, Dublin, Ireland and manage the C&Q documentation lifecycle
- Review, develop and take ownership of the required processes relating to commissioning and qualification, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory, functional and internal Quality standards and industry best practice with zero impact to the process development, facilities or operations functions.
- Review and ensure compliant processes are in place covering all aspects of the equipment lifecycle VMP, VPP‘s, specifications, DQ, FAT/SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ, requalification and periodic review.
- Work with the C&Q manager to plan and schedule the required qualification activities to maintain project schedule by the most appropriate personnel.
- Manage and support service or equipment vendors when undertaking qualification as required to ensure that applicable standards are adhered to.
- Organise, prepare and supervise the safe execution of the HVAC commissioning activities ensuring PTW and HVAC/mechanical isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations. Deliver progress reports and constraints to C&Q Manager.
- Identify and address all interface issues with other disciplines with respect to the HVAC commissioning activities
The Lead HVAC Q&C Engineer reports to the Commissioning and Qualification Manager.
Significant experience of leading HVAC C&Q teams in the pharmaceutical industry essential including biopharmaceutical and utility qualification activities and documentation requirements. 7 – 10 years in similar role preferred
- Degree level qualification, mechanical or electrical engineering discipline preferred.
- This role requires frequent interaction between end client and sub-contractors, and as such the ability to form relationships across the organisation is essential for success
- Able to influence, persuade, negotiate and compromise.
- Ability to lead a team for HVAC C&Q activities.
- Must understand documentation requirements for C&Q project assets lifecycle.
- Understands that position is the technical leader for C&Q activities on this project.