Lead C&Q Clean Utilities Engineer
Eastgate Engineering is seeking to recruit a Lead Clean Utilities C&Q Engineer for a Dublin, Ireland, based Pharmaceutical project.
Lead the execution of all aspects relating to commissioning and qualification of Clean Utilities, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice.
Position roles & responsibilities:
• Lead and direct the Clean Utilities C&Q execution team based at a Pharmaceutical Facility, Dublin, Ireland and manage the C&Q documentation lifecycle.
• Lead a team of commissioning technicians and plan work activities in line with project schedule. Develop and populate relevant C&Q documentation for project handover.
• Review, develop and take ownership of the required processes relating to C&Q ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory, functional and internal Quality standards and industry best practice with zero impact to the process development, facilities or operations functions.
• Develop progress reports and highlights possible constraints and issues for Q&C Manager
• Developing & implementing compliant processes for VMP, VPP‘s, specifications, DQ, FAT/SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ, requalification and periodic review.
• Work with the Commissioning and Qualification Manager to plan and schedule the required qualification activities to maintain project schedule by the most appropriate personnel.
• Manage and support service or equipment vendors when undertaking qualification as required to ensure that applicable standards are adhered to.
• Liaise with discipline leads to coordinate activities for efficient execution of Q&C activities.
• Approve acceptance of installations for turnover from the construction group to commissioning.
• Ensure all PTW and mechanical isolations are in place to perform Q&C works related to mechanical Utilities.
Organisation Structure: The Lead Clean Utilities Q&C Engineer reports to the Commissioning and Qualification Manager.
Significant experience of leading C&Q teams in the pharmaceutical industry essential including bio-pharmaceutical and utility qualification activities and documentation requirements. 7 – 10 years in similar role preferred
• Degree level qualification, mechanical engineering discipline preferred.
• Able to influence, persuade, negotiate and compromise.
• Proven ability to lead a Utilities orientated Q&C team
• Understands that position is the technical leader for Utilities C&Q activities on this project.
Interested applicants can apply at email@example.com or visit www.eastgateengineering.com . Applications will be treated as confidential