HVAC C&Q Engineer
Eastgate Engineering is seeking to recruit a HVAC C&Q engineer for a Dublin, Ireland, based Pharmaceutical project.
Support the Lead HVAC C&Q engineer for the required processes relating to commissioning and qualification, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice.
Position roles & responsibilities:
• Work within the HVAC discipline for the Commissioning and Qualification execution team based at a Pharmaceutical Facility, Dublin, Ireland and manage the C&Q documentation lifecycle.
• Carry out HVAC C&Q activities, with technicians to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, functional and internal Quality standards and industry best practice with zero impact to the process development, facilities or operations functions.
• Document and report activities. Highlights all issues and possible constraints or interface issues with other disciplines to line manager.
• Liaise daily with Lead HVAC Q&C Engineer to plan and schedule the required qualification activities to maintain project schedule by the most appropriate personnel.
• Support service or equipment vendors when undertaking qualification as required to ensure that applicable standards are adhered to.
• Supervise the safe execution of the HVAC commissioning activities ensuring PTW and HVAC/mechanical isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
The HVAC Q&C Engineer reports to the Lead HVAC Q&C Engineer.
Significant experience working within HVAC C&Q teams in the pharmaceutical industry essential including biopharmaceutical and utility qualification activities and documentation requirements. 3 – 5 years minimum in similar role preferred
• Degree level qualification, mechanical or electrical engineering discipline preferred.
• Ability to communicate sub-contractors and with line/senior management team is essential
• Must understand documentation requirements for C&Q project assets lifecycle.
• Understands that position is a technical focal point for C&Q activities on this project.
• Hands on experience in commissioning HVAC and mechanical plant is essential
Interested applicants can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eastgateengineering.com . Applications will be treated as confidential