UK - EUROPE
We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with significant experience working in a similar role ideally with Electrical Contractor and Oil and Gas Sector. (Construction & Commissioning Phases)
The general job specification is as follows:
• Overall responsibility for the safe execution of project and site/construction implementation
• Provide day to day advice and support to project site management, supervisors on safety issues associated with daily activates
• Promote safe working practices and lead site safety initiative programmes
• Gather accurate safety performance data from project produce weekly (including an assessment against KPI) reports.
• Carry out Investigations of safety - environmental accidents /incidents and produce reports / corrective actions.
• Undertake Safety site inspections and audits in accordance with project audit plan
• Issue CAR’s / NCR’s where appropriate and track remedial actions
• Be the focal point for safety training and conduct any site safety briefings as required and promote the development of a positive Safety culture.
• Undertake and implement safety initiatives on sites as required
• Liaise with our Client with regard to any safety matters
• Attend site HSE & Construction meetings
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preferably with E&I contractor experience
Health and Safety Diploma or Degree is essential.
Manual Handling Instructor, Working at Height Instructor and Abrasive Wheels Instructor would be advantageous
Excellent skills in accident investigations / reporting essential
Occupational First Aider